Community Funding to be approved today at Howth Malahide Area Meeting
I am delighted to confirm that the following community funding is to be approved at today’s Howth Malahide Area Meeting
- The 28th Dublin 7th Port Howth Scout Group are to receive €1,520.00 towards the cost of tents for the scouting group
- The Sutton Bridge Club are to receive €486.00 towards bidding boxes
- Mid Sutton/Bayside Bridge Club are to receive €1,936 towards the cost of various tables, boxes and boards
- Howth Peninsula Heritage Society is to receive €2,000.00 towards the purchase of IT equipment for presentations.
- St Sylvester’s GAA Healthy Club Project in Malahide is to receive €1,300.00 to help with tutor fees.
An application was received from Bayside Community Association who are to receive €1,194.00 towards the cost of Information Panels, Laminate Poster and leaflet printing.